All employees are expected to treat their fellow employees with respect and dignity. AJIB GROUP prohibits and will not tolerate any form of harassment that creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment including, but not limited to, verbal, visual or physical conduct that discriminates on the basis of race, colour, sex, national origin, religion, age, marital status, veteran status or disability. Such behaviour is not only unethical and in conflict with AJIB GROUP Values, but may also be illegal.
Our practices should be fair in that they are:
- Consistent in applying standards across people and over
- Unbiased by self-interest.
- Accurate, with decisions based on reliable information.
- Correctable, in terms of allowing challenge or appeal against decisions
- Representative of the concerns of all involved.
- Ethical. We shall also provide for the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining; the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labour; the effective abolition of child labour; and the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
Integrity of our records is extremely important. We take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the books and records of the Company. Books and records will comply with Generally Accepted Accounting. Principles, legal and regulatory requirements and Company
Conflicts of Interest
A conflict of interest arises when an employee’s duties and his/her self-interests collide or are opposed to each other. While AJIB GROUP encourages all employees to make personal investments and engage in social relations, they shall not have any personal or financial interests, which might conflict with AJIB or influence or appear to influence their judgment or actions in carrying out their responsibilities to AJIB GROUP.
Financial interests in another entity include among others:
A brokerage fee, royalty, AJIB GROUP ownership interest or carried interest in any asset, property, or entity being purchased by or contracted with AJIB GROUP.
Financial interest in another entity excludes the ownership of less than one per cent of the stock of a publicly held entity.
SALIM AJIB AL HAJRI